Russian, December 17, 1859 - February 28, 1918) was a Russian landscape painter.
He studied from 1877 to 1881 at the Imperial Academy of Arts in Saint Petersburg under Mikhail Konstantinovich Klodt. In 1886, he became a member of the Peredvizhniki (the Wanderers), a group of Russian painters. In 1900, he became a member of the Academy of Arts.
ID: 72877 Church of St. Basil. Church of St. Basil. Oil on canvas. 53.1 x 71 cm. Rybinsk State Historical-Architectural Museum-Reserve, Russian Federation